Providence Capital only processes personal data if there is a basis for this processing in an agreement entered into with the person or if it is necessary under laws and regulations. We may also process personal data if you have given your explicit consent.
Personal data of clients
With respect to our clients, we process the following personal data:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Data recorded on a passport or similar ID document;
- Profession and, if applicable, the position a person holds in a company;
- Number of bank and securities account;
- Data relating to the ‘Objectway’ login system used by Providence Capital.
Special personal data, including:
- Criminal data;
- Biometric data, to the extent evidenced by ID proof.
Data obtained from third parties:
- Data on companies and their representatives through, for example, the Chamber of Commerce;
- Data from public sources such as BKR, bankruptcy registers, newspapers, internet, and social media.
Personal data of website visitors
- Name and e-mail address (in case you subscribe to Providence Capital’s newsletter via the website);
- Cookies (for more information see below).In general, one can visit our website without providing any personal data to us. If you wish to subscribe to a newsletter via the website, we require some of your personal data. We only use this data for the purpose for which you provide it to us. We will never offer you unsolicited information and/or services. In addition, we will not retain this personal data for longer than the purpose for which you provided it.The data we record are the following:
Personal data of applicants and employees
Among other things, we process the following data:
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact details;
- Nationality, date, and place of birth;
- Marital status;
- Curriculum vitae, work experience, educational details, (copy) certificates and diplomas, references;
- Bank account number;
- Policy or customer number health insurer;
- Passport photo;
- (Copy) ID card or passport;
- BSN (SSN Social Security Number).
We only process special personal data that can be deduced from your proof of identity which we are required by law to make a copy of if you start working for us.
The personal data we receive from candidates, applicants and employees are processed for the following purposes: to enter into and maintain an employee/employer relationship with you and to keep personnel, financial, time, absence and/or salary records, or to enter into and maintain a relationship aimed at acquiring/performing assignments and to keep financial records for this purpose, to give you access to and allow you to use our office, IT infrastructure and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies on the website
You can read more about cookies in our Cookie Statement, which can be found on the website.